Fried Mortadella Sandwich
- 4 slices Margherita Mortadella
- 2 slices rustic Italian bread
- 2 slices Havarti cheese
- 1/4 cup Giardiniera
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry mortadella until it begins to get crisp and render some fat, 2 to 3 minutes; flip it and top with 2 slices of havarti. Cook until cheese melts, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from pan, and set aside.
- Assemble sandwich by placing slices of fried mortadella on bread and topping meat and cheese with giardiniera. Place second slice of bread on giardiniera and serve.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.