- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 16 slices Margherita Pepperoni, large diameter
- 2 Tbsp butter
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
Dish Type:Appetizer, Entrée
- Brush tortillas with thin layer of pizza sauce on one side. Sprinkle cheese on top of bottom tortilla. Top with pepperoni followed by the other tortilla.
- Heat cast-iron skillet over medium heat, add butter.
- Place quesadillas in skillet, and cook 3-5 minutes each side.
- Slice and serve with pizza sauce/marinara to dip.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.