Apple Jerk Pork Loin
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 2 oz. thinly sliced onion
- 2 oz. Granny Smith or other tart apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 3 (2-oz.) slices Apple Cinnamon Pork Loin
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
- Melt butter in small skillet. Add onion and sauté over medium-high heat until very brown and tender.
- Add apples, apple juice and jerk seasoning to onions in skillet; mix well.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add pork loin slices to skillet; cover and heat through.
- To serve, spoon onion-apple sauce mixture over pork slices.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.