Appetizer Cuban Sandwich on a Stick
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 12 (3/4-inch) cubes Fully Cooked Pork Loin Roast
- 12 (3/4-inch) cubes Hickory Ham
- 24 (3/4-inch) cubes Swiss cheese
- 12 mini sweet pickles
- 12 mini dill pickles
- 24 wooden skewers (4 to 6 inches long)
- Assorted mustards
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
Product:Ham, Pork Loin
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
- In small bowl, combine brown sugar, orange zest, dry mustard, thyme, garlic, salt and paprika; mix well. Toss seasoning mixture with pork loin cubes. Saute cubes in 1 tablespoon olive oil until heated through.
- On each skewer, thread one cube of meat (pork loin or ham), 1 cube cheese and 1 pickle. Serve Cuban kabobs with assorted flavored mustards for dipping.
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.