Bacon Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
- 7 lbs. 8 oz. prepared dressing/stuffing
- 1 lb. 14 oz. chopped apples (skin on)
- 50 slices Apple Cider Cured or Hickory Smoked Bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 10 oz.pecan pieces
- 50 (12 oz.) Center Cut Porterhouse Pork Chops
- Apple cider, if desired
Product:Bacon, Pork Chops
- Heat convection oven to 300°F. Combine dressing, apples, bacon and pecans; mix well. Add water or chicken broth if needed for mixture to stick together.
- Mark chops on char grill by cooking 3 minutes per side.
- Cut slit in side of each chop to form a pocket. Stuff 3 to 4 ounces dressing into each pocket. Arrange chops in baking pan; drizzle with apple cider if desired. Cover and bake at 300°F. for 30 to 40 minutes or until dressing reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.