- 8 slices Texas toast
- 8 oz. Hickory Smoked Ham, sliced
- 8 oz. whole milk mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 tsp. dry oregano
- 6 eggs, soft scrambled
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup whole milk mozzarella, shredded
- ¼ cup Parmesan, grated
DetailsHam Brands Offered: Armour, Carando, Eckrich, Farmland, John Morrell, Patrick Cudahy, Smithfield
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare 9×9-inch baking dish by greasing with butter or cooking spray.
- Lay first layer of bread, cutting some slices in half to fill bottom of dish evenly.
- Add layer of ham and top with sliced mozzarella and oregano.
- Finish with second layer of ham, scrambled eggs and final layer of bread.
- In medium-sized bowl, combine mayonnaise, heavy cream, egg yolk and Dijon mustard. Whisk until smooth.
- Carefully pour sauce over sandwiches. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella and Parmesan on top, and bake in hot oven for about 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.