Ham and Cheddar Savory Bread Pudding
- 8 oz. Ham, diced
- 1 day-old French baguette, cut into large cubes
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 8 oz. good quality cheddar cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl whisk half and half and eggs thoroughly together. Add all remaining ingredients, except bread, and mix.
- Add bread to the bowl and toss to combine.
- Place bread pudding in a 9 x 12 greased baking dish.
- Top with more grated cheese and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.