Ham with Pineapple Strawberry Salsa
- 1 Pit Ham (about 9 lbs.)
- 4 fresh pineapples, peeled, cored and diced (about 1 gallon)
- 3 lbs. fresh strawberries, sliced
- 4 to 6 oz. crystallized ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. ground coriander seed
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Heat ham to 140°F.
- Meanwhile, to make salsa, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
- To serve, ladle 4 ounces salsa over each serving of sliced ham.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.