Rustic Italian Breakfast Bruschetta
- 4 slices of Ham
- 4 slices Rustic Italian Bread
- 2 oz. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 fresh brown eggs
- 8 slices Fresh mozzarella
- 1 Tbsp. chopped chives
- 1 Tbsp. Parmesan, grated
- Brush bread slices with olive oil on both sides and grill them until lightly charred.
- In a hot sauté pan, quickly sear the ham slices and keep warm.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk them with chives, parmesan and black pepper to taste.
- In a no-adherent pan, scramble the eggs in olive oil.
- To serve, place ham on bread slices, top with scrambled eggs and mozzarella.
- Place in oven or under a broiler until cheese starts to melt and serve.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.