Steamship Ham Roast with Glaze
- 1 Steamship ham
- 1 12-oz. can lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan; bring to boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer until reduced to thick glaze (about 15 minutes).
- Score ham ¼-inch deep with lines about 1 inch apart.
- Place scored ham on roasting pan and place in oven.
- After 45 minutes, brush glaze on ham and return to oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.