Steamship Ham with Whiskey-Cola Glaze
- 1 Steamship ham
- ⅔ cup cola
- ⅔ cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- ⅓ cup whiskey
- 1 Tbsp. finely grated orange peel
- ⅛ tsp. ground cloves
- ¼ tsp. ground allspice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place ham on roasting pan and place in oven.
- Combine all other ingredients in saucepan; bring to boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer until reduced to thick glaze (about 15 minutes).
- After 45 minutes, brush glaze on ham and return to oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.