BBQ Pork Pizza
- 6 oz. Pulled Pork
- 2 Tbsp. of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 ball of pre-made pizza dough
- Flour for handling raw pizza dough
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 Tbsp. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced in 1/8-inch pieces
- In a bowl, pull pork apart and mix with 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce.
- Place a pizza stone in the center of the oven and preheat to 450º F.
- Sprinkle dough with flour and pull dough till desired thickness
- For each pizza, use a large spoon to spread 1/4 cup BBQ sauce evenly over the surface of the prepared dough within the rim. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of cheddar cheese over the sauce. Cover with 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella.
- Place the sauced pulled pork pieces evenly over the cheese, add red onion pieces and sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella over the top.
- Transfer pizza to the oven, bake until crust is crisp and golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
- When pizza is cooked, carefully remove it from the oven. Slice and serve.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.