Bone-In Center Cut Pork Chops, Butter Basted
- 4 Center Cut Bone-In Pork Chops
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Coat chops with olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Grill chops until internal temperature reaches 145°F, basting with melted butter. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.