Bone-In Center Cut Pork Chops, Hong Kong Style
- 2 cloves garlic, slivered
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 4 Bone-In Center Cut Pork Chops
- Combine all ingredients except pork in bowl.
- Add chops, making sure to coat all sides. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Grill chops until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.