Bone-In Center Cut Pork Chop with Red Chiles
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oi
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 (7-oz.) can chipotle chiles in adobo
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. roasted garlic
- 1 Tbsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. cracked black pepper
- 4 Bone-In Center Cut Pork Chops
- Combine all ingredients except pork in bowl.
- Add chops, making sure to coat all sides. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Grill chops until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.