Bone-In Pork Chop with Achiote Marinade
- 1 cup orange juice
- 6 whole allspice berries
- 3 whole cloves
- 3 tablespoons annatto powder
- 3 Tbsp. roasted garlic
- 2 Tbsp. coriander seed
- 1 Tbsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. cracked black pepper
- 4 Bone-In Pork Chops
- Combine all ingredients except pork in bowl.
- Add chops, making sure to coat all sides. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Grill chops until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.