Breakfast Bacon Arepa
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Chihuahua cheese
- 1/2 cup Salsa verde
- 2 Poblano peppers, peeled, roasted
- 12 slices Double Smoke Sliced Slab Bacon, Regular, cooked
- 1 Avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 Arepas, pre-cooked
Dish Type:Entrée, Sandwich
- Lightly scramble eggs; add cheese and remove from heat.
- To assemble one arepa:
- Spread 2 tablespoons of salsa verde on bottom half of arepa
- Layer bottom bun with 2 tablespoons of egg, one quarter of a roasted poblano, three slices of bacon and a quarter of the avocado.
- Top with crown and serve warm.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 10-12 min.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.