Breakfast Sausage Hash
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 6 oz. Breakfast Sausage
- 2 cups Brussels Sprouts
- 1 cup fingerling potatoes, roasted
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Hot Sauce Aioli (recipe to follow)
- 1/2 cup Brussels Sprouts leaves, fried
- 2 eggs, suggested sunny-side up
Hot Sauce Aioli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 garlic cloves, roasted, smashed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add breakfast sausage and cook for 4 to 6 minutes. Add Brussels Sprouts and continue to sauté until sausage is cooked throughout and Brussels Sprouts are wilted. Add cooked fingerling potatoes and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with Hot Sauce Aioli, fried Brussels Sprout leaves, and sunny-side-up eggs.
Combine all ingredients in bowl and whisk to combine.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.