- 4 oz premade pizza dough
- ½ cup salsa verde
- ½ cup Smithfield Smoke’NFast Carnitas
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped roasted jalapeño
- ½ cup chopped Oaxacan cheese
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Garlic salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Shape premade pizza dough to about 8 inches by 8 inches.
- Spread salsa verde over dough, leaving about a 1-inch border.
- Place carnitas evenly over salsa verde.
- Sprinkle red onions and roasted chiles over carnitas.
- Place chunks of Oaxacan cheese over toppings.
- Carefully roll dough into roulade to create a spiral.
- Seal top and bottom edges of roulade, and move to baking sheet.
- Brush stromboli with melted butter, and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown, and serve immediately.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.