- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped medium giardiniera
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened
- 4 brioche burger buns, split
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 Smithfield™ Burger Patties
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 1-oz sliced provolone
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce, washed & dried
- 4 slices raw tomato
- 4 red onion rounds
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
- Mix mayo into chopped giardiniera.
- Heat large cast iron skillet to medium-high heat.
- Spread softened butter onto inside of buns, and place cut-side down into pan. Heat until they are golden brown; set aside.
- Wipe out skillet with paper towel, and turn it up to high heat. Pour vegetable oil into skillet, and let it heat up until oil shimmers.
- Season patties with salt and pepper, and then place carefully in pan; cook 6 minutes on each side.
- After flipping the patties, place 2 slices provolone cheese on each patty, and let it melt a little bit. Remove patties and reserve.
- Build burgers: bottom bun, patty, lettuce, tomato, onion, a generous amount of giardiniera, mayo, top bun.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.