Cider House Pork Loin Sandwich
- 2 oz. sliced onions
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 (2-oz.) slices Apple Cinnamon Pork Loin
- 1 sourdough hoagie bun, toasted
- 1 (1-oz.) slice Swiss cheese
- 1 slice Apple Cider Cured Bacon, cooked crisp and drained
- 4 pickle slices
- 2 tomato slices
- 2 lettuce leaves
Product:Bacon, Pork Loin
Dish Type:Entrée, Sandwich
- Sauté onion and garlic until tender and browned.
- Heat pork loin slices on flat top grill. Arrange pork and grilled onions on heel of toasted bun.
- Top sandwich with cheese and bacon; broil until cheese is melted. Serve with pickles, tomatoes and lettuce.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.