- 2 slices cinnamon-swirl or cinnamon raisin bread
- 2 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 strips 18/22 Single Slice Applewood Bacon, cooked
- 2 slices tomato
- 3 slices Honey Cured Ham (approximately 3 total ounces)
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. powdered sugar
Dish Type:Entrée, Sandwich
- Layer on one slice of cinnamon-swirl bread, 1 slice Sharp Cheddar cheese, 2 strips cooked Applewood Smoked Bacon, sliced tomato, 3 slices Honey Cured Ham, and the remaining slice of Sharp Cheddar cheese. Top with the second slice of cinnamon-swirl bread. Brush the top slice of bread with melted butter.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Carefully place the sandwich, buttered side down, in the pan. Butter the top slice of bread. Cook each side for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer sandwich from the skillet to a serving plate. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top. Slice sandwich in half and serve warm.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 5-10 min.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.