- 2 oz olive oil
- 1½ cups Smithfield™ Simply Seasoned Grind
- ½ cup medium-diced onion
- 2 Tbsp medium-diced celery
- 2 Tbsp medium-diced bell peppers
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- ½ Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1½ Tbsp Creole seasoning
- ½ tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onions
- 1 Tbsp minced jalapeños
- 1½ qts crumbled cornbread
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs
Dish Type:Side Dish
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In large skillet, render protein in olive oil on medium-high heat.
- Add onions, celery, bell peppers and garlic, and sauté until onions are translucent.
- Remove from pan, and add to large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients, and fold together.
- Pour into oven-safe dish, and bake until golden brown (about 30 minutes).
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.