Cranberry Ham Couscous Salad
- 1-1/4 cup water
- 1 cup Isreali couscous
- 2 cups 1/2″ Diced Ham
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
Dish Type:Entrée, Side Dish, Soup/Salad
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add couscous, cover simmer for 8-10 minutes or until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Transfer the couscous to a bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled.
- In a large bowl, mix couscous, ham, dried cranberries, toasted almonds, green onions.
- Drizzle with Italian dressing; toss to coat.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.