- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- Salt, to taste
- 8 oz. Pork Tenderloin
- 1/4 oz. cumin
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 3 6-inch pieces French bread
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup dill pickle chips
- 6 slices Swiss Cheese
- 6 slices smoked Gouda
- 8 oz. ham (6 slices)
- 2 oz. butter
Product:Ham, Pork Tenderloin
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
Dish Type:Entrée, Sandwich
- Cream garlic by mincing and crushing with salt. In bowl, combine garlic, tenderloin and cumin. Add garlic salt.
- Heat nonstick skillet to medium heat, add oil and allow oil to get hot. Carefully lay pork tenderloin pieces in one at a time, turning as they begin to brown slightly. Remove from pan and allow to cool.
- Cut French bread pieces in half horizontally. Brush top half with mustard, adding pickle chips as desired over mustard, then cheese slices and ham.
- Layer cooked pork tenderloin slices on bottom half.
- Heat skillet to medium-high heat; melt butter. Lay both open halves on skillet and allow meat to sear, making sure not to burn butter.
- Once meat is seared, bring both halves together to complete sandwich. Place sandwich in same skillet, allowing both sides of bread to become golden brown.
- Remove from pan, and cut into 4 pieces.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.