Cup N’ Char Pepperoni and Peppadew Pepper Pizza
- 1 14-inch pizza crust
- ¾ cup Boursin cheese
- 1 Tbsp pizza seasoning
- 4 whole canned tomatoes
- 26 pieces Margherita Cup N’ Char Pepperoni
- ½ cup sautéed mushrooms
- ¼ cup peppadew peppers, chopped
- ¾ cup shredded fontina cheese
- 2 Tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
- Spread Boursin cheese on pizza crust to within ¼ inch of dough edge.
- Sprinkle pizza seasoning on cheese.
- Squeeze tomatoes by hand, and spread out on pizza.
- Place pepperoni, mushrooms and peppadew peppers on pizza.
- Top with fontina cheese.
- Bake in 475°F oven for at least 10 minutes or until crust is nicely browned and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven, cut, and then top with Parmesan cheese for garnish.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.