- 1 Black Angus Ground Chuck Beef Patty
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 3 oz Pastrami
- ¼ cup sauerkraut
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 sesame bun, split
- 2 Tbsp Russian Dressing (recipe follows)
- ½ cup arugula
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 3 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Worcestershire
- 1 tsp Tabasco
Product:Black Angus Ground Chuck Beef Patty, Pastrami
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
- Salt burger, and cook on grill to desired temperature.
- Place pastrami on sizzle platter, top with sauerkraut and swiss cheese, and heat until warmed through and cheese is melted.
- Lightly toast bun, and place bottom bun on plate.
- Smear 1 Tbsp of Russian Dressing on bun, and top with burger patty.
- Place heated pastrami on top of burger.
- Top with arugula, remaining Russian Dressing and top bun..
- Combine all ingredients in bowl, and mix until well incorporated.
- Allow dressing to sit in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes before using.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.