Pork Benedict with Asparagus and Quick Hollandaise
Pork Benedict, Asparagus, Eggs
- 8 oz. Pulled Pork
- 4 English Muffins
- 1 bunch asparagus (stalks trimmed at base)
- 1 Tbsp. grape seed oil (can substitute another variety)
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 poached eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- ½ cup butter (melted)
- Salt to taste
- In a blender combine the egg yolks, lemon juice, and hot sauce. Blend for 10 seconds. Slowly pour in warm melted butter in a steady stream with blender on high. Blend until smooth and season to taste.
- Toast English Muffins in toaster or warm in oven.
- Heat pork over medium heat until warmed thoroughly.
- In a sauté pan, heat grape seed oil over medium heat. Sauté asparagus for 4 minutes, then add garlic and sauté for 1 more minute.
- To serve, spoon pork over one half of each English Muffin, top with sautéed asparagus, poached egg, and finish with hollandaise.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.