Ham and Arugula Flatbread
- 1 ea. 8×11-inch flatbread
- 1/2 cup Caramelized onions
- 1/4 cup Yukon gold potatoes, peeled, sliced (1/8-inch thick)
- 2-3 slices (Non Black Casing) Black Forest Ham, (Non Black Casing), torn into pieces
- 2 Tbsp. Crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- To taste Salt
- To taste Pepper, coarse ground
- 1/4 cup Arugula, fresh
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
- Heat oven to 450° F.
- Spread caramelized onions over flatbread, then top with potato slices, ham, Gorgonzola, and Fontina cheeses, making sure to evenly distribute the ingredients.
- Drizzle olive oil over top, and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer flatbread to a sheet pan and bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes, until golden and crisp.
- Top with fresh arugula.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.