Ham and Corn Quesadillas
- 2 lbs. Honey and Brown Sugar Pit Ham, cut into julienne strips
- 4 cups (1 lb.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16-oz.) can corn, drained
- 2 (4-oz.) cans chopped green chiles
- 16 (8- to 10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
Dish Type:Appetizer, Entrée, Sandwich
- Combine ham, cheese, corn and chiles. Spoon heaping 1/2 cup filling on one half of each tortilla. Fold tortillas in half forming a half-moon shape.
- Melt 1/2 tablespoon butter in skillet over medium heat. Place one filled tortilla in skillet and cook approximately 1 minute on each side, or until browned and crisp. Repeat with remaining filled tortillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into wedges. If desired, serve with sweet onion mustard or salsa.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.