- 2 cups Ham, medium dice
- 2 cups Idaho potatoes, medium dice
- 1 cup red peppers, medium dice
- 1 cup white onions, medium dice
- 12 eggs
- 2 oz. cooking oil
- In a 350° F. degree fryer, add potatoes and fry until golden (Usually about 8-10 minutes). Remove and set aside.
- In a medium sauté pan, add oil and warm over medium heat.
- Add diced onions and cook until translucent.
- Add red peppers; continue cooking over medium heat until tender.
- Add ham and potatoes.
- Place on plates topped with 2 eggs any style.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.