Honey Sweet Potato Salad
- 12 oz. finely chopped sweet yellow onions
- 1 lb. 8 oz. toasted pecan pieces
- 1 lb. 8 oz. dried cranberries
- 1 lb. 8 oz. honey
- 1/4 cup ground cinnamon
- Salt to taste
- 1 lb. 4 oz. butter
- 12 lbs. 8 oz. sweet potatoes or yams, peeled and diced
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
Dish Type:Side Dish
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add sweet potatoes and onion; stir-fry over high heat until potatoes are tender.
- Add remaining ingredients; heat through.
- Ladle 4 ounces warm salsa over each serving of sliced Ham.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.