Mediterranean Ham Salad
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup Green peppers, seeded, cored, sliced
- 2 cups Red onions, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives, cut in half
- 2 cups Smoked Ham Steak, cut into 1/4-inch thick strips
- 1/4 cup Red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Dried thyme
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
- In a large bowl, combine chopped lettuce, green peppers, red onions, olives, and ham.
- In another bowl, combine red wine vinegar, dried thyme, salt, pepper; slowly whisk in oil.
- Drizzle dressing on salad; toss to coat.
- Serve 1 cup salad garnished with 1/4 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
Prep Time: 15 min.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.