Parmesan/Herb Crusted Boneless Pork Chop
- 2 Boneless Pork Chops
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 tsp. buttermilk powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. ground white pepper
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- Cut each pork chop in half. Place medallions between two sheets of plastic wrap. Using a flat meat mallet, pound to 3/4-inch thickness.
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, rosemary, garlic, buttermilk powder, salt, and pepper in shallow dish; set aside.
- Place beaten eggs and flour in two separate bowls.
- Place pounded pork medallions in flour, shaking off any excess. Dip in beaten eggs. Place in breadcrumb mixture, applying minimal pressure until both sides are covered.
- Combine olive oil and butter in medium skillet. Heat over low heat until butter is melted. Add steaks to pan and cook on both sides until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 145°F. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.