Pork and Waffles
- 1 lb Smithfield Boneless KC Wild Wings
- 8 slices Smithfield Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 12 oz Southern Coleslaw (recipe follows)
- 8 oz ranch dressing
- 4 sweet waffles
- 4 oz local maple syrup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Creole mustard
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp raw sugar
- 2 Tbsp local honey
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Tabasco
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lb shredded cabbage
- ½ cup shredded carrot
Product:Bacon, Pig Wings
Meal Course:Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Dish Type:Entrée, Sandwich
- Preheat oven to 350°F, and bake boneless wings for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Bake bacon for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove bacon from oven, and allow to cool. Rough-chop bacon, and set aside.
- Place waffle in middle of plate, and fold waffle like a taco. Add Southern Coleslaw, wings tossed in local maple syrup.
- Add drizzle of ranch dressing, and top with crumbled applewood smoked bacon.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in medium mixing bowl, and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Fold in shredded cabbage and carrots.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before using.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.