- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar (or lemon juice)
- 3 tablespoons aji panca paste
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon oregano flakes
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 lbs. Pork Tenderloin (1-inch thick slices)
- 2 lbs. small yellow potatoes, peeled and blanched (1-inch thick slices)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
Dish Type:Appetizer, Entrée
- For marinade: combine first 7 ingredients; reserve 2 tablespoons.
- Add pork to marinade. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- Place potatoes in reserved marinade. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- Thread two pieces of pork and 2 pieces of potato (alternating) on skewer.
- For Gremolata: combine final 6 ingredients; set aside.
- On pre-heated char grill, cook skewers 10 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally until pork is cooked to desired temperature.
- To serve, garnish skewers with Gremolata.
Note: Aji Panca paste is a yellow (or red) Peruvian pepper mixed with olive oil and can be found in Asian or Hispanic markets.
Note: To enhance flavor and tenderness, brining is recommended. Try adding remaining marinade into brine for additional flavoring.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.