Pork Belly Sliders
- 8 full slices of Smoked Pork Belly, cut in half
- 4 bakery-fresh buns
- 4 fresh pineapple slices
- Pickled Peppers, to taste (recipe to follow)
- 8 Tbsp. favorite BBQ sauce
- 4 Fresno peppers
- 4 jalapeño peppers
- 1 cup water
- 1 and 1/4 cups white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
Product:Smoke'Nfast Smoked Pork Belly
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
Dish Type:Appetizer, Entrée, Sandwich
- Slice pork belly against the grain into 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch slices and cut in half to make stackable-sized slices.
- Roast or grill pork belly until nicely charred.
- Stack 4 halved pork belly slices, 1 pineapple slice and Pickled Peppers, to taste, on bakery-fresh bun.
- Top with 2 Tbsp. BBQ sauce.
- Combine all ingredients.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.