- 1 Tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. granulated garlic
- 1 Tbsp. granulated onion
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp. ground oregano (or 1 Tbsp. dried oregano leaves)
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 lb. Farmland by Smithfield® Fully Cooked Fresh Ham Pork Roast, cut into 1/2″ cubes
Product:Ham Pork Roast
- To make carnita seasoning, combine first 7 ingredients; set aside.
- Heat oil in fry pan to 350°F. Fry cubed pork until crisp on outside and internal temperature reaches 140°F.
- Remove from oil, place in bowl and toss immediately with 1 tablespoon carnita seasoning. Cover and store leftover carnita seasoning at room temperature.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.