Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Ginger Miso & Soy Glazed
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup sake
- ¼ cup mirin
- ¼ cup white miso paste
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- Combine all glaze ingredients in small saucepan.
- Cook on low heat until mixture is reduced and starts to thicken. Chill and reserve.
- Combine sake and mirin in small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low.
- Whisk in miso until dissolved. Turn heat on high; whisk in sugar. Place in bowl; cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Add tenderloin to miso marinade. Cover and refrigerate at least 24 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Brush grates with oil. Grill tenderloin until internal temperature reaches 145°F, turning occasionally and brushing with soy glaze. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.