Puffy Ham and Egg Casserole
- 100 eggs beaten
- 1.5 lb.biscuit mix
- 1 quart milk
- 6.25 lb. Ham, diced
- 4 lb. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 lb. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 lb. chopped green chiles
- 2.5 lb. small curd cottage cheese
- 1.5 lb. chopped red bell pepper
- Heat convection oven to 350°F. Coat 16-ounce individual oven-proof skillets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat together eggs, biscuit mix and milk. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Ladle 10 to 12 ounces egg mixture into each prepared pan. Bake at 350°F. for 35 to 45 minutes until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.