Pulled Pork Enchiladas
- 50 corn tortillas
- 1 (96-oz.) can mild red enchilada sauce, heated
- 1 (5-lb.) bag Fully Cooked Pulled Pork
- 1 1/2 lb. shredded low fat Monterey Jack cheese
Meal Course:Lunch, School Foodservice
- Heat convection oven to 350°F. Dip each tortilla into warm enchilada sauce to coat both sides and soften tortilla. Spoon 1.5 oz. pulled pork down center of each tortilla; sprinkle each with 0.25 oz. cheese.
- Roll tortillas up and place seam side down on sheet pan. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 350oF. for 20 minutes until heated through.
Per 2 enchilada serving: Calories 371, Fat 13g (Sat Fat 4g), Cholesterol 76mg, Sodium 800mg, Carbohydrate 32g, Protein 32g
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.