Spicy BBQ Bacon Baked Beans
- 1 lb.Farmland by Smithfield® Bacon
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (7-lb. 3-oz.) can baked beans
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground celery seed
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
Dish Type:Appetizer, Side Dish
- Cut bacon into 1/2-inch pieces. Cook in large skillet over medium-high heat until browned; not crisp.
- Add onions; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until tender. Stir in garlic. Add baked beans and remaining ingredients. Simmer 30 to 45 minutes until thoroughly heated.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.