Spicy Hawaiian Pizza
- 1 8-oz premade pizza dough
- 1 cup spicy barbeque sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup shredded cheddar
- ½ cup pineapple chunks
- ¼ cup pickled jalapeños
- ½ cup Smithfield Diced Ham
- Red pepper chile flakes, to taste
- Flaky sea salt, to taste
- Olive oil, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Shape premade pizza dough to about 12 inches in diameter.
- Spread spicy barbeque sauce over pizza dough with spoon, leaving 1 inch around outside edge.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and cheddar over spicy barbeque sauce.
- Place pineapple chunks, pickled jalapeños and diced ham to evenly distribute across entire pizza.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted, with some browning.
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle with red pepper chile flakes and flaky sea salt.
- Finish with drizzle of olive oil before cutting into 8 pieces. Serve immediately.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.