- 2 English muffins, split
- 1 lb. Farmland by Smithfield® Pork Tenderloin
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 eggs, poached
- Sriracha aioli
Chef Frank Benedict
- Slice tenderloin into equal sized rounds. Place rounds between sheets of plastic wrap and pound until thin.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Beat two eggs and milk together and pour into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine bread crumbs with garlic salt, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Dip tenderloins in egg mixture, then coat with bread crumbs.
- Once oil is hot add coated tenderloins to skillet and fry until cooked through.
- Place split English muffin next to one another on a plate, top with tenderloin, followed by Sriracha aioli. Repeat for second plate.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.