Sticky Cinnamon Bacon Roll-Ups
- 54 slices Farmland by Smithfield® Fully Cooked Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 18 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup applesauce
Meal Course:Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
- Heat convection oven to 350°F. Spray 12x20x2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Combine cinnamon and sugar; mix well.
- Brush melted butter on both sides of flour tortilla; coat tortilla with cinnamon sugar. Place 3 slices bacon and 2 teaspoons applesauce on one edge of tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in prepared pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Bake at 350°F. for 10 to 15 minutes until sugar mixture is bubbly. Cut tortilla roll-ups in half before serving. Serve warm.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.