Sticky Smithfield Ham Potatoes
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp gochugaru (Korean chile flakes)
- 2 oz water
Ham Potatoes Ingredients
- 4 oz Smithfield Ham, diced
- 1½ lbs baby potatoes, cut in half
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil, or any neutral oil
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Scallions, for garnish
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
Dish Type:Side Dish
- Combine all sauce ingredients in bowl, and mix until honey is dissolved.
Ham Potatoes Preparation
- Add salt to pot of boiling water, add potatoes, cover, and cook on medium-low heat, about 10 to 15 minutes; drain.
- In large skillet over medium heat, add oil, and pan-fry potatoes about 5 minutes, until golden brown. Pour in sauce, and simmer until thickened, stirring until evenly coated.
- Turn off heat, and mix in sesame seeds and diced ham. Garnish with scallions, and serve immediately.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.