Badlands Brisket Macho Nachos
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- 8 6-inch white corn tortillas, quartered
- Salt, to taste
- 15½-oz. can pinto beans, drained and lightly mashed
- 1 cup (about 5 oz.) cooked brisket, shredded
- 1 cup Colby cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, shredded
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- ½ cup guacamole
- ½ cup chunky tomato salsa
- 2 Tbsp. cup sour cream
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
Dish Type:Appetizer, Side Dish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fry corn tortillas in vegetable oil until golden brown, and place on paper towels to cool. Sprinkle with salt.
- Line medium-large baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread tortilla chips evenly on parchment paper.
- Layer pinto beans, brisket and cheese onto chips. Place sheet in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Slice rack of ribs into individual bones. Mix blackberry-jalapeño preserves and BBQ sauce. Baste bone sides and sliced sides of ribs with Blackberry-Jalapeño BBQ Sauce.
- Place rib bones on shareable platter and garnish with fresh blackberries.
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.