Bleu Cider House Bacon Cheese Dip
- 16 slices Apple Cider Cured Bacon
- 2 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. bleu cheese, crumbled
- 4 oz. toasted walnuts, chopped
- 2 oz. shredded apple
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
- Cook bacon on grill or in oven until crisp; drain and chop.
- Beat together chopped bacon and remaining ingredients until blended.
- Spread 8 ounces bacon-cheese mixture into four small au gratin dishes. Microwave on HIGH for 35 to 45 seconds, or bake in convection oven at 400°F. for 3 to 5 minutes until heated through.
- Serve with assorted crackers, bread or tortilla chips.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.