Bone-In Center Cut Chop with Ginger Cilantro Butter
- 1 lb. unsalted butter
- ¾ cup grated fresh ginger
- ¾ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. roasted garlic
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 Tbsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 4 Bone-In Center Cut Pork Chops
- Combine all ingredients except pork in food processor bowl; pulse to blend.
- Coat chops with olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Grill chops until internal temperature reaches 145° F, basting with ginger butter. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.