Bone-In Center Cut Pork Chop, Churrasco Style
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chipotle peppers
- 1 Tbsp. sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. roasted garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup olive oil
- 4 Bone-In Center Cut Pork Chops
- Combine all ingredients except pork in food processor bowl; pulse to blend. Reserve 1 cup of marinade.
- Place remaining marinade in bowl. Add chops; cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Grill chops until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
- To serve, top with remaining marinade.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.